Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rejected!

I really, really, really wanted to get an interview with Jennifer Weiner for Romance Divas. I'm a big fan of chick-lit in general and J.W. in particular. So, I sent an e-mail to her via her website. I got one of those automatic replies with some general information and an e-mail address for J.W.'s publicist. Of course, I promptly sent a copy of the message to J.W.'s representative.

One week later, the following message was in my inbox: "At the moment she is on deadline for her next book so it is a pass". To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. But I tried, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sucks that you can't interview JW. I haven't read her books although I have a copy of In Her Shoes.

Angela's Designs said...

Oh to be at the stage where I could turn down publicity. If I was even at the stage where people offered publicity I'd think that was a big time savings! LOL.