Sunday, February 12, 2006

Currently

Oh boy. I've been tagged by Karen.

Currently...


current clothing: pink thermal nightshirt
current hair: long, dark brown
current mood: discontent
current refreshment: diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper - it's yummy
current annoyance: I just wasted 2 hours watching The Wedding Date when I could have been writing
current avoidance: character sketches
current smell: cucumber melon dove
current thing you ought to be doing: sleeping
current thing or things on your wall: a wonderful photo of the beach at Ocean City
current IM/person you're talking to: does my cat count?
current jewelry: wedding ring, engagement ring, emerald ring, tennis bracelet, diamond earrings, gold chain and 4 leaf clover charm
current book: Monkey Love
current worry: don't worry, be happy
current favorite celebrity: Colin Firth
current obsession: Bejeweled 2
current love: my hubby
current longing: to work part-time outside of the home and part-time on my writing
current disappointment: My trip to Minnesota may be postponed again
current lyric in your head: No time left for you...
current music: I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness
current favorite book: Pride and Prejudice
current favorite movie: Casablanca
current wish: to win the powerball jackpot
current happy thing: luxurious sheets
current undergarments: lacy panties
current desktop picture: Landon and Santa
current plans for tonight/weekend: digging out from the blizzard

So what are you currently doing? Who will I tag next?

No comments: