Thursday, April 20, 2006

So... what have I been up to?

It's been a wacky few weeks for me. I finally got the position I've been after for the 12 years I've been at my day job. So, I've been learning the ropes.

Then, my car broke down. It was a verrrrrrrry costly repair.

And I've been sick. It started out as a sinus infection, then morphed into bronchitis.

But I do have good news: I recently contracted with Freya's Bower publishing to write two mini e-books. They'll be published under my super secret pseudonym*, hopefully this summer.

*I'm in the process of setting up my website and blog for my alter-ego. I'll let you all know when she's ready for her debut.


In the meantime, I hope everyone had a joyous Passover or Easter.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

aww, not even a hint? Well, good luck with your books.

Sorry about the car and being sick (I have the same thing happen to me this week gone - sick as a dog for a week - my hubby broke the back window of the car which is going to cost a fortune) It's life eh?


Oh, congrats on your job.!!

Jax Cassidy said...

Big CONGRATS on the new job! You deserve it for all your hard work! I am more glad that you are feeling better. I know you've been really sick, so take care and take lots of vitamins!

Unknown said...

Hope your feeling better Barb...congrats on the e-books...and how's that super secret alter-ego coming - come on tell us your new name!