Saturday, March 25, 2006

Babelfish Friday

A lenten special for you... Babelfish Friday. I've taken some song lyrics and used babelfish to translate them to Spanish. Then Spanish to French. French to German. And finally German back to English. Can you name this tune?

including now, if it a another give will, which watch out, if it someone give will, which have, me expect, as soon as I including now of you think, how/as me climbin ' on the stair it be, and they require, that it so much make he that not even see will, if I correct now know, and I a good life find have than, what I including now we have rĂ©veillons the cryin ' in center the night, and I not believe can, that he still so bad inclusively now hurt can, if I me me until today come be will he have pregĂșntese, where They are, I ask, because he will shine if I at crossing, schw50re I that food in you knew and like demands you including now, I hear that its name and the world changed so much, since it including now gone I to remind still of it and one ignite directly and this pain still the ignited feeling within mo ' and, inclusively now inclusively, if I will have come myself have to today pregĂșntese now, where you are I ask, because she inclusively now is still so hard without you in lesquel I comes shinin ' that I at food crossing in you and God schw50re, wishes, that you knew inclusively now

My thanks to Lynn Daniels for this groovy idea.

3 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Tell us what it is! I can never figure stuff like this out.

Bebe said...

It's Even Now by Barry Manilow.

Faith Bicknell said...

I just recently learned about Babelfish the other day. Very cool.