Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bored...

Ha! I typed the title of this post and published it without any of my usual scintillating commentary. I am almost tempted to keep it.

You may have noticed I went back to my old blog design. I love the Wonder Woman blog, but this design has a better flow with my website. I've even thought about publishing the blog as a separate page on the site, but changing the address can't be good. And you know, it's conference season - which means networking and handing out business cards. Yes, my business cards even look like my website.

And just what does this have to do with my being bored? Absolutely nothing. I have plenty to do. I just don't feel like doing any of it. Maybe I will take a nap. I haven't done that in a gazillion years. Um. Well, since last week, but it feels like a long time.

1 comment:

Josie said...

I liked the Wonder Woman design, but I also like this soothing style as well. Green is my favorite color!