Friday, October 21, 2005

Welcome to the World, Katie Schweers



I'm an auntie again. My baby brother and his wife have graciously added to my ever growing Christmas shopping list.


Katie was born 10/20 at 9:43 AM, weighing 7 lbs 10 oz and measuring 20 inches long. Isn't she perfect?

Here she is with her big sister.


*****I'm Hosting a NaNoWriMo Brainstorming Chat*****

That's right. I didn't think I had enough to do to prepare for NaNo. Bwahahahaha! Stop by Tuesdays at 9:30 pm in the Romance Divas Chat Room.

You will have to become a member of RD to access the chat. But it's totally free. Come on. You know you want to.

*****I guess I'd better come up with a plan B*****
Nope. I did not win the powerball jackpot on Wednesday.

*****And Finally...*****

Another procrastination device. Mrs. Fields email blender.

First you type in some text. Then blend it! This is what the first paragraph of my post looks like blended: Beauty! I'm brainy, boring anathema. Acidify lavish dog-eared unwashed. Groovy! I'm smarting wretches. Lost shipping.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Isn't it wonderful to have someone to spoil rotten and then send home?? For the longest time I was on the only person in our family of seven kids to have any kids. Finally my brother has three and my sister has one. Yayyy someone for me to finally spoil, since they made sure my kids are rotten hehe. Don't forget the really loud, annoying toys are the most fun hehe.

Haven*who wishes she could have a little one of her own to spoil but instead writes goofy blogs*

Maggie Nash said...

What a cutie! Veyr beautiful baby!

Congrats Barb and also to your brother!

Kristen Painter said...

Congrats, Auntie Barb!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Best wishes for her to be your biggest, brightest fan for years to come.