Saturday, October 29, 2005

NaNo-NaNo

November is going to be a super busy month for me. I've been assigned to a district wide training project for November and December. I'm tres excited about it - I love training and public speaking!

I've also signed up for NaNoWriMo. I'm going to be writing a chick-lit. It's in first person, and I'm a little nervous about this - I haven't written in first person in many, many moons.

I've got a ton of stuff to complete by Tuesday. Two reviews to write and two to edit for Romance Divas, finish some character sketches, and get my story board together. Oh, and clean up the office! My desk is a mess as usual. I've been blogging on my hubby's computer.

Speaking of Romance Divas, our Tuesday night brainstorming chats are a big hit. We'll be continuing these chats indefinitely, so stop by the chat room Tuesdays at 9:30pm ET to check it out.

7 comments:

Bebe said...

testing my new blog design

Angela's Designs said...

Hey! I like your new blog template. Makes all us Divas... SuperDivas!

Bebe said...

SuperDivas! I like it. I'm changing the code right now! Thanks Annalee!

Heather said...

Neat original look, Barb. Good luck with Nanowrimo!

Kristen Painter said...

Wonder woman rocks! Looks cool!

Jax Cassidy said...

This is so fun and so you. :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with Nano! And I've been meaning to get out to the Tuesday Brainstorming session but always remember it on Wednesdays.

Love the theme of your blog!!