Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blah, blah, blog

It's rained all day here in beautiful Philadelphia. I didn't do anything productive. I just lounged around on the couch, ate whatever I felt like, whenever I felt like it. I watched stupid, stupid TV shows and took 2 naps.

I feel like crap. I want to write. Need to write. But I feel like I don't have a creative bone in my body.

Yeah. Mars is in retrograde. And it shows. Most of my writer friends are going through the blahs, too. At least we're going through it together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb I sooo hear ya on the blahs. I think my is brought on by my meds, one can never be sure though. Anyhow what you did today seems alot like what I do on any given day. I have no life. I wonder if I can put on lay-away at wal-mart?? Anyhow I've felt like death-warmed-over, dang flu but felt well enough to post a new topic on my blog. It actually requires an opinion..hoping to get visitors.

Eva Gale said...

Is that what my problem is? Mars in Retrograde? Well, at least there's a reason. I couldn't pull creative out of one part of me at this point.

Your new Christmas List Addition is adorable! Picts like that get me excited to actually have this cherub that is killing me.

Hope today is better!

Jax Cassidy said...

Stop bitchin' and write girlfriend! :) You can do it. If I can, I would hope you would too! :P