Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wonder Woman has Left the Building

I suppose if you read the previous post, you may be wondering what happened to Wonder Woman. Well, I cannot figure out how to get the blog skin to work. And now, I have discovered that since I've been gone, blogger has changed from an html to xml format. I decided the best course of action was to just find a new template. And here it is... it's from shabbyblogs.com. I consider my decorating style a modified shabby chic, so for now, I am rolling with the shabby blog.

I did write in my last post that I would talk books, but to be honest, I worked so long on trying to get the blog template looking decent that I am now out of creative mojo. Besides that, I have read several interesting books lately... it is so hard to pick just one to blog about. This I will have to ponder.