Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


We took Landon to meet Santa over the weekend. Fortunately for Santa, Landon didn't freak out. On the contrary, Landon liked Santa very much. We even taught him what Santa says, "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

A typical Landon and B.B. conversation:

"Hiya, Bee Beeeeeee!" (Taught him to say hiya, too! - I'm so proud).
"Hi, Landon."
"El-mro?"
"You want to watch Elmo?"
He nods.
I distract him. "What does the ducky say?"
"Crack, crack!"
"What does the kitty cat say?"
"Ma-ow, ma-ow"
"What does Santa say?"
"Ha, ha"
"Ho, ho, ho?"
"Ha, ha"
"Right. Ho, ho, ho!"
"El-mro! El-mro! El-mro!"
Whatever.

5 comments:

Shari said...

You're so lucky - not only because your kid is so cute (grin), but when I took my daughter to meet Santa she freaked out and we had to take her home howling - then three years later my son did the same thing. Now at age 10, my daughter still believes in Santa (so she says!) but refuses to sit on his lap. We sned long, long letters to him instead! LOL

Unknown said...

Great picture! I can't believe it's time of the year again!

Eva Gale said...

Could that Santa Man be any more perfect? Holy crow that's amazing.

And that Cute kiddo on his lap! You are lucky he did that. My kids screamed and freaked.

Angela's Designs said...

I was pretty much thinking what Briana said. Well, minus having a kid that freaked out. Santa's cool.

Kristen Painter said...

That is the cutest child! Bring him to Atlanta, will ya? ;o)