Friday, November 11, 2005

Finally...

The sound you just heard? My sigh of relief. That's right kids. I have found a critique partner, and so far, we are getting along famously. Tara is a Canadian living in Norway, and she is writing a WWII epic romance. She's a fantastic writer, and I feel pretty lucky that she wants to work with me.

I'm kind of stressing about my NaNo. It's morphed into a YA. Yipes. I only have 4 days to see where it's going. I really wanted to enter my NaNo into the GH this year. I need to get cracking.

Good news. Tomorrow, I'm having 4 brand new windows installed in Casa de Barbara. Adios, cold winters!

The new forum launches at Romance Divas Saturday. I got a sneak preview, and it looks mahvelous!

2 comments:

Eva Gale said...

Good for you. I think finding a crit partner is the hardest thing next to choosing a marriage partner.

I hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the CP! It's so hard to find that fit.

And I love the new Diva forums. They are so cool.