Sunday, May 21, 2006

STRESSED... I mean that in a good way

Well, I've had a busy month. The day job has been a little crazy - but in a good way. In the evenings, my alter ego has taken over. She's been busy writing, editing, and working on getting a website together.

It seems strange. I've worked so long and hard to get my romance fiction noticed. And in a couple of weeks, I'll be published under my pen name.

In a way, it's happening so fast.

AND I AM TOTALLY STRESSED OUT!!!! (but in a good way)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what's a little stress, when you'll going to be a star, beside that you have a hunk of a husband to help relive you of some stress.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your impending publication! And I say you should actually enjoy this stress while you can. Those "first time freak-outs" will never happen again.

Babe King said...

That's the sort of stress we like. :-)

Chrissy said...

I hope your latest rave review gets you LOTS of notice and sales, kiddo.

YOU EARNED IT!